What is MaxPerforma Optimizer? Does it really help to resolve the problems on your computer? Actually, MaxPerforma Optimizer is a fake system optimizer program that attempts to mislead the innocent PC users into buying its registered version so that its creators can make a great profit. It is reported that most PC users have been swindled by this rogue program and ended up losing their money. If you are also encountering this rogue program, then you can read this post from which you can find the easy way to remove MaxPerforma Optimizer from your infected computer.
As we have mentioned above, MaxPerforma Optimizer is a rogue program designed by hackers to sponging money from its victims by disguising itself as a genuine system optimizer program. It claims to be a useful program that can help clean up useless or corrupted registry entries which will slow down and affect your performance of your system. But the truth is not like that! After getting installed, this rogue program will pretend to scan your system and then display a series of fake scanning results, warning that there are many serious errors on your computer and you need to fix all those errors quickly. However, all the scan results reported by this so-called system optimizer program are bogus and totally non-existent. Its sole purpose is to convince you into repairing the “errors” on your computer by purchasing its registered version. Granted that you buy the fake program, it won’t help optimize your system; instead, it will make your system behave weirdly. Therefore, you should not fall into this trap. What you need to do is find the effective way to remove this rogue program as soon as possible.
How this rogue program gets into my computer? You may wonder. Usually, it happens when you have improper online activities on your computer. Sometimes, even you have had security products installed on your computer, this rogue program can still bypass your Firewall and finally enter your system. By means of following channels it can easily slip into your computer: free software, malicious websites, questionable links, email attachments, infected removable storage devices as well as P2P networks. So, to avoid being infected by this rogue program again, you should be very careful when surfing online.
1. Restart your computer. When it boots up, you should tap F8 key on your keyboard several times.
2. When the Windows Advanced Option Menu appears, you need to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” with the arrow keys and press Enter to proceed. Then the Windows will start into the Safe Mode with Networking.
3. Press the keys Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete at the same time. This will launch the Task Manager.
4. Select the tab of “Processes”, search for the processes related to the rogue program (random.exe).
5. Right-click on them and select the “End Process” button to stop them from running in your system.
6. Press the Window key+ R key at the same time. This will open the Run command box.
6. Type “regedit” into the box and click OK to launch the Registry Editor.
7. Find out and delete the registry entries associated with MaxPerforma Optimizer.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
8. Locate and delete files and folders related to the rogue program.
9. Restart your computer to make the changes take effect.
The manual way seems complicated and difficult for you? Wondering whether there is another way to remove this rogue program in only a few simple steps? In order to remove the rogue program both effectively and easily, we highly recommend that you download a mighty infection removal tool and use it to perform a complete and easy removal of MaxPerforma Optimizer right now. The removal tool provided here is very easy-to-use and it is equipped with the latest algorithmic techniques. Once running, it can quickly detect and remove the rogue program as well as all its traces from your computer in a very short time. So, you can directly download this removal tool by clicking on the download link below.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.